y roots are in comics and Sci-Fi. In 2000 I began working in CGI. Since then, I’ve had my own company, I’ve been teaching as a certificated Autodesk instructor and I’ve participated in several films and TV series either as a Senior Modeler, Texture, Shader and Lighting Artist or occasionally as a technical production coordinator. I am currently a freelancer, every day I learn something new and I’m still enjoying this job like I did the very first day.
- Modeling and Digital Sculpting, Characters, Environment or Props.
- Unwrapping UV
- Painting textures. Baking Maps.
- Shading, Look Development
- Lighting sets (photorealism or cartoon) V-Ray, Mental Ray, Arnold.
- Render passes and render layers
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Substance Painter
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Render Engines: Arnold, VRay, Mental Ray
- Render Managers: Back Burner, Rush, Render Pal